Wednesday 4 May 2011

A Big Thank You

My dog, Oddjob, says 'hooray!'

With this blog now one week old, I'd like to offer my thanks to everyone who has supported it during this early stage. I was optimistically hoping for around 100 views in the first week, but ended up receiving a smidgen under four times that number. Though this is only the first step, my gratitude extends to everyone who visited, read the articles or commented. Special shout-out to Lers, my only commenter so far to leave their name! Congrats also to the United States, who this week have not only taken out Osama Bin Laden, but also given this blog more readers than any other country. Us Limeys put up an admirable fight, with the Aussies edging out the Germans for third, but it was a terrific week to be an American.

There is of course much more to come, with the Games Wii Forgot feature starting tomorrow, more TV reviews of Doctor Who, Community, Parks & Rec, 30 Rock and Chuck on the way, and a review of Hanna planned for later this week. If you have any suggestions or ideas for new features, what you've enjoyed or where the blog can improve, leave a comment below. (Although remember that I'm only one man!) You can also sign up to my Facebook page for updates whenever new articles are posted, or become a follower using one of the buttons jotted around the front page. This blog is still far from the finished article, but hopefully I can keep you all entertained, informed and engaged long beyond next week, as we together grow this humble blog into something great.

Thanks again!